The Port of Québec is renowned for the top-notch security of its facilities. It provides a secure and reliable venue for commercial activities, passengers, crew members, ground personnel and goods arriving from all over the world.
- Controlled access to roads and terminals
- Continuous sea and land video surveillance
- Full security sweep of port grounds
- Passenger and baggage security check at cruise ship terminals
- Perimeter security ensured 24/7
Transport Canada ensures navigation safety on the St. Lawrence in accordance with the ISPS (International Ship and Port Security) Code and monitors foreign vessels that enter Canadian waters. The Marine Transportation Security Act and its regulations set out the statutory obligations that apply in Canada.