Cruise Ship Departures and Arrivals at the Port of QuébecGENERAL INFORMATION
Register online if you booked through the cruise line and print the required travel documents. If you booked through a travel agency, contact them directly to collect your documents.
Travel documents to remember:
- Cruise ship ticket
- Passport, depending on the destination
- Plane tickets, if required
- Baggage tags
This is not a comprehensive list. We recommend contacting your travel agent or your cruise line for a complete list of documents, which may vary depending on the cruise line and itinerary.
Access to terminals is regulated. Make sure you don’t pack your travel documents in your checked luggage. Keep them on you! Email email@example.com for more information.
*Be sure to keep your medication with you.
Enjoy your day visiting Quebec City, unencumbered by luggage, while waiting for a flight or for your hotel room to be ready.
- Open 7:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. for disembarking passengers
- $5.00 CAD per piece of luggage
ARRIVAL IN QUEBEC CITY
- Most passengers leave the ship between 6:30 a.m. and 10:30 a.m.
- Customs control is carried out at the first Canadian port the cruise ship reaches. Your cruise line will provide more information depending on your itinerary.
- Luggage porters are available to help transfer your bags to the bus, limousine, taxi, or personal vehicle.
- Tipping is optional.
- For relatives and friends picking up passengers, there are several parking lots in the sector. Go to parkindigo.ca and ville.quebec.qc.ca for options in the area.
- Explore beautiful Quebec City while you’re here! Go to quebecregion.com.
- You can access the terminal starting at 11:30 a.m.
- Board at least two hours before your ship’s departure.
- Fill out and secure baggage tags provided by the cruise line to your luggage.
- Have your identification, cruise ship documents, prescription drugs, and other valuables on you.
- Luggage porters are on site to help you; tipping is optional.
- Weapons are prohibited in the Port of Québec sector and on board, even with a permit.
- Find out about the beverage policy from your cruise line.
- Special access is provided for passengers with reduced mobility or heavy luggage.
- Make sure you inform the line about your needs when you book your cabin.
- Get full boarding information from your cruise line.
(*) All carry-on luggage will be x-rayed.
Want to take a cruise departing from or arriving in Quebec City?
Many cruise lines have itineraries with Quebec City as a departure or arrival point:
Holland America Line
Pearl Seas Cruises Royal Caribbean International
Norwegian Cruise Line
Disney Cruise Line
Contact your travel agent for information on cruise lines and their itineraries.